The Belles dish on what to do, what not to do.. and what we wish you'd try!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Birds of a feather...

Hey Everyone,
Happy Monday!

This week's post is an easy one, as our feature 'guest' has done all the work for us.

Another fabulous find, this time brought to us by Erin at Coco Boudoir.

When we discovered these gorgeous creations, we knew right away that they would be a feature item for us.

Great for parties, weddings or a night on the town Erin's creations of hair accessories are the perfect finishing touch!

We wanted to find out what inspired her creations, and where we could get our hands on 'em!

Have a look:
"I started off playing around with feathers, vintage jewels and flowers to make pretty and interesting hair pieces, and my customers quickly steered me in the direction of bridal pieces and custom requests.
I love to do custom designs for my brides and their wedding parties, and the process is very laid back and fun.
Whether it be a small subtle hair comb, or a dramatic fascinator, my designs aim to capture the style and personality of my brides and the vision they have for their wedding day.
I only use quality feathers and flowers, and all of my vintage jewelry is one-of-a-kind originals."





















































Find more of Erin's beautiful work at: http://www.cocoboudoir.etsy.com/
Or e-mail her directly at: cocoboudoir@rogers.com

Thanks so much Erin!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Wedding Belles for including me in your blog!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erin for being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete